Rio Tinto Alcan
Services ProvidedCEO has been providing health, safety, and environment (HSE) consulting for Rio Tinto Alcan Legacy Management facility at Mount Rosser Treatment Site for the past eight years. CEO has successfully assisted Rio Tinto Alcan in -:
- developing a Risk/Hazard Register
- implementingOHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management Systems (HSMS) in the form of the Rio Tinto Management Systems. CEO has helped to sustain the HSMS with periodic audits over the eight year period, and training in various hazard types
- providing industrial hygiene services in the form of dust, vapour, and noise surveys
- performing periodic audits of their environmental standards
- meeting Mt. Rosser Treatment Site HSE performance objectives, with very low injury rates.
Services ProvidedCEO Health and Safety has been providing occupational health services, particularly in industrial hygiene for the past eight years for Red Stripe, and now Heineken. CEO has performed OHS services in several areas including -
- assisted in improving Heineken’s industrial hygiene program including establishing of qualitative and quantitative exposure assessment records for workers exposed to chemicals, physical agents, and ergonomic hazards
- conducted dust and other air exposure measurements for workers, and controls put in place by the Heineken management to reduce levels.
- conducted ergonomic risk assessment in the Packaging department and recommended controls to improve ergonomics